ELEGANT MAKE-AHEAD HOLIDAY DINNER
Saturday, November 4, 2017
5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Ready for something new to serve for the holidays? This do-ahead menu is for you. Relax and entertain your guests with ease, as you wow them with a boneless turkey breast rolled around a savory apple and cranberry
stuffing served with a sublime cider cream gravy. The Orange Curd Layer Cake is a show stopper for dessert, and everything on the menu can be made ahead!
- Blue Cheese & Caramelized Onion Puff Pastry Bites
- Field Green Salad w/ Oranges & Warm Pecan-Crusted Goat Cheese
- Turkey Breast Roulade Stuffed w/ Apple & Cranberry Sage Stuffing
- Cider Cream Gravy
- Butternut Squash & Spinach Gratin
- Orange Curd & Mascarpone Layer Cake
- Be the first to review this product