TUSCAN BOOT CAMP – ALL 3 SESSIONS
CHEF JAMES LUPIA
Friday, June 30, 2017 - Saturday, July 1, 2017
$200.00 /person #224 for all 3 days
Can’t afford a culinary trip to Tuscany? Here are 3 special hands-on classes that are the next best thing. You’ll work side-by-side with Chef Lupia making some of the great dishes of the Tuscan region while learning about and sampling some of the great Italian ingredients highlighted in each class. We’ll even sample a Tuscan wine or two during our culinary sessions.
See each class below for more indepth descriptions, dates and times.
- Session 1 - Olive Oil & Balsamic
- Session 2 - Italian Cheeses
- Session 3 - Italian Cured Meats
Session 1 - Olive Oil & Balsamic
The flavor of Tuscan olive oil is distinctive. In this class, you'll use olive oil and balsamic vinegar as the basis for the recipes you'll be making. We'll also be including an olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting along with the fabulous food you'll make and sample.
- Balsamic-Glazed Venetian Sausage Bites w/ Sweet Peppers & Caramelized Onion on Ciabatta Toasts
- Seared Rib-Eye Steak w/ Arugula & Roasted Red Pepper Salad
- Spaghetti w/ Shrimp, Garlic & Olive Oil
- Balsamic Braised Chicken w/ Melted Italian Alpine Cheese
- Sriracha-Spiced Balsamic Honey & Mustard Pork Loin Chops w/ Caramelized Balsamic Onions
- Sauteed Zucchini w/ Balsamic Reduction
Session 2 - Italian Cheeses
There's nothing quite like Italian cheese. In this class, you'll use a variety of Italian cheeses as the basis for the recipes you'll be making. We'll aslo be including an Italian cheese tasting along with the fabulous food you'll make and sample.
- Baked Fontina, Mozzarella & Parmesan Cheese Bread Spread
- Individual Cheese & Mortadella Pizzas w/ Honey Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Classic Toscana Sausage, Pasta & Potato Soup w/ Freshly Grated Parmesan
- Tuscan Beef & Sausage Tureen w/ Marinara Sauce Mozzarella
- Chicken Saltimbocca w/ Italian "Drunken" Goat Cheese napped in a Buttery Wine Sauce
- Prosciutto, Garlic & Fontina Roasted Potatoes
- Walnut Gorgonzola Cauliflower Gratin
Session 3 - Italian Cured Meats
The cured meats of Italy are legendary. In this class, you'll use a variety of Italian meats as the basis for the recipes you'll be making. We'll also be including an Italian meat tasting along with the fabulous food you'll make and sample.
- Bruschetta w/ Truffle Salami, Heirloom Tomatoes & Pecorino
- Tuscan Proscuitto & Salami Meatballs
- Tuscan Rustic Chicken & Pancetta Vegetable Soup w/ Crusty Ciabatta Bread
- Tagliatelle w/ Cured Meat Sauce in the Authentic Style of Northern Italy
- Pancetta-Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Pork Tenderloin napped in a Red Wine & Marsala Garlic Sauce
- Saffron-Scented Pancetta & Gorgonzola Risotto w/ Peas
- Be the first to review this product